Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Reece Adkins Spottings
12-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Reece Adkins Spottings
I spotted the infamous Reece Adkins and Clint Novak shaking hands in the candy store the other day while waiting for Scrooge No More! Even saw Brian Sterowski!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Reece Adkins Spottings
Man, screw Reece Adkins, he is such a tool. I heard about how he tried to ruin this forum and Clint's radio show. Get this thread off the site!
01-04-2015, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 12:27 AM by ILoveReeceAdkins.)
Reece Adkins is the greatest man to step foot on this Earth. I know that Reece is the coaster Jesus sent to enlighten all of us about the world of coasters and Wii U.
01-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Reece Adkins really is an inspiration to all people, the way he schools me in coaster knowledge is untouched.
01-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Reece Adkins a God, ha I laugh at that, if anyone were a God it would be Clint Novak for bringing us coaster fans together. We dont need false prophets like Reece Adkins screwing everything up.
01-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Novak Man you need to understand at which the caliber reece is to be. He knows more of coaster than the holy one himself. Novak man what happened to rose novak?
01-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Who needs Rose when you have Shari. Rose ain't got nothing on Shari. Im gland Clint is no longer with that evil women and can now be with the goddess that is Shari Walker.
01-04-2015, 12:45 AM
look rose novak used to be a good match for clint but lets be real the only action clint gets is from handy.
01-04-2015, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 12:49 AM by ILoveReeceAdkins.)
For the record NovakMan Rose is way hotter than Shari. Rose is second on my bang list, behind Reece Adkins, and Shari is like number 32.